Join the State Theatre of Ithaca Volunteer Program! As the face of the theatre, volunteers are a valuable resource providing the first and ongoing impression of our organization. A volunteer’s primary responsibility is to provide excellent customer service. At each event volunteers are to be proactive with patrons, have a positive attitude and work as a team.
• Attend and complete an Emergency Evacuation Training and Volunteer Usher Training
• Be 18 years of age (accompanying children are not allowed)
• Agree to all policies and procedures in the State Theatre Volunteer Manual
• Participate in the required number of community performances
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Enjoy performances when not assisting patrons.
- Accrue volunteer hours that can be cashed in for complimentary tickets to upcoming performances.
- Directly Support Tompkins County’s last remaining historic performing arts theatre.
- Special Volunteer events, insider news about The State Theatre and more!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO VOLUNTEER PLEASE FILL OUT THE VOLUNTEER INTEREST FORM
Once you’ve filled out the Volunteer Interest Form, the Events Manager will contact you with more information to schedule you for your volunteer training session.
For questions or more information regarding the Volunteer Program at the State Theatre of Ithaca please contact our Events Manager:
Sarah Flenders via email at email@example.com