105 West State Street/Martin Luther King Street, Ithaca NY 14850
- Box Office Hours:
Wednesday – Friday | 10am – 5pm| Saturday 11pm – 4pm |
- Open show days 2 hours before and 1 hour after show time
For the safety of our artists, staff, volunteers and this community, we will be requiring proof of fully vaccinated patrons, staff, artists and crew for admittance to all shows at The State Theatre of Ithaca until further notice. Results from a negative COVID test will NOT be accepted for entry for individuals over the age of twelve. In addition, masks are required to be worn at all times while at the venue and in any common areas. You may pull your mask down when actively eating or drinking only.
Please bring your vaccination card (or a photo of it) and/or your NYS Excelsior Pass, along with a corresponding state or federal ID for entry. Children under the age of 12 may attend the concert if they provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test result taken within 48 hours prior to when doors open.
If you already have tickets to an upcoming show and are unable or unwilling to adhere to this policy, you may request a refund at the following link at any point within the next 14 days (until end of day 9/13/21).
As a responsible business, it is our duty to protect the health of our staff, performers and patrons in our iconic and historic indoor space. We encourage anyone who has yet to be vaccinated to get their shots as soon as possible. You can find a vaccination site near you at: vaccinefinder.org
Thanks for continuing to do your part and please stay safe.
The State Theatre of Ithaca
Box Office Policies
Every person, regardless of age, MUST HAVE a ticket to be admitted to a performance.
THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS.
No Refunds or Exchanges
The only circumstance when a refund for tickets or ticket processing fees will be allowed is when The State Theatre cancels the performance.
All major credit cards are accepted in the box office.
The Box Office can reprint your tickets provided you have the credit card used for the purchase or the transaction information. Call us at 607-277-8283 Ext 894 to replace your lost tickets.
State Theatre gift certificates are available at the Box Office in denominations of $25, $50, $75, $100, $150, $200 and can be used for tickets to all events. They’re not redeemable for concessions or alcohol.
Inclement Weather Policy
If a performance takes place, despite weather conditions, The State Theatre will not issue refunds to patrons who did not attend. When in doubt, call the box office to confirm a performance.
Late seating of patrons is often disruptive to audience members seated on a timely basis. Therefore, patrons arriving late for a performance may be required to stand or sit in a pre-designated area of the theatre until intermission or until an appropriate break allow seating without disruption to the performance and our patrons.
Services for the Disabled
Please specify seating needs when ordering your tickets. We currently are not able to provide audio description or sign interpretation for most events; however we can accommodate requests for small groups. Call the theatre office for hearing or visually impaired requests.
More Questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions HERE!
State Theatre House Rules
- No outside food or beverages are permitted in the theatre. Empty bottles/containers are allowed and the theatre has a water fountain.
- Smoking is NOT permitted in any public buildings in New York State. This includes the use of e-cigarettes and vaporizers.
- Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break during the performance.
- Mobile telephones and electronic devices are to be turned off during all performances.
- Photography, video cameras and audio recorders will not be permitted without the consent of the promoter. Please leave these devices at home or in your car.
- No animals are allowed inside the theatre unless they are Service Animals.
- For shows that do allow Re-Entry, please present your ticket stub when re-entering the theatre.